What is Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
How to get Started in the Field of Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking Certification Course
Increasing need of Cyber Experts
Career in Cyber Security andDigital Forensics
Increase in Cyber Crimes
Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
What is Ethical Hacking?
In simple words, ethical hacking is the process of breaching a computer system in a supervised and legal manner to highlight exploitable vulnerabilities
The History of Ethical Hacking
1. Attacking your own defense to locate weakness has been around for over 1500 years. Ethical Hacking brings that practice into the digital world
2. The term “Ethical Hacking ” was first used by IBM’s John Patrick in 1995
3. Google Paid White Hat Hackers more than $1.5 million in 2014 to find bug
Types of Hackers
- Black Hat
- White Hat
- Grey Hat
- Script Kiddie
- Black Hat Hacker : are hackers with malicious intentions
- White Hat Hacker: are Ethical Hacker
- Grey Hat Hacker: are both black and White
- Script Kiddie: are Unskilled hackers who use real hackers’ tools and programs.
- Hacktivist: are hackers promoting a political agenda or a social change.